PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice from JET 2 pilots please
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2018, 06:45
there she blows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your posts,
If you were to read my posts, I am sure you will understand that I enjoyed my line flights at jet 2, ie fantastic crews,pay is fine,2 sector days.But unlike you I will not hide the fact that the guys in charge of training and development need to move into this century.
I am not the first to point this fact out,they seem to take enjoyment out of undermining professional crews and their abilities, instead of developing and engaging with the guys and girls it is unfortunately a matter of whip them into shape.This is not as you say a negative point it is pointing out the facts as have been stated before.
If you choose to ignore or hide any aspect of our career, then you are deemed unprofessional by the authorities and a prat by your hardworking colleagues ����.
So back to the thread,Jet2 is a great job,Pay is fine, line flights 2sectors days with the best folk in the business, fantastic girls and guys,
But for anyone thinking about signing up,as you can see from the above responses, rethink AVIATE,NAVIGATE,COMMUNICATE to Arrogance,Negativity,Condescending.once or twice a year.
To all the jet2 employees your are fantastic,to all who want to join, you will enjoys your days out with your colleagues.
Keep it up��