PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Birmingham-7
Thread: Birmingham-7
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2018, 22:19
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair

Originally Posted by OltonPete
BACF - Reported on the 27th September on this thread and just routesonline once again just catching up what has been known for over a week.

Ryanair

Two of the BACF routes cancelled see increases next summer from Ryanair - Palma from 7 a week to 9, Malaga from 9 a week to 11 and Alicante from 10 a week to 11 although they were not all bookable earlier. These frequencies are similar to the high season 2018 ones but now start in early April or late March. Still 5 based departures Tuesday and Saturday but still expecting a revision to stay 4 based but you never know.

Canada/USA

Looking grim for 2019 - not even a hint of a rumour

Pete
Head-scratching trying to see where Ryanair are going with the 2019 summer schedule as Faro has now been increased from daily to 9 weekly with an away based second service on Saturday and a Thursday based second flight This makes the April - July schedule 7 extra flights although two could be lost on Vilnius although I suspect it is either not released or under review. The only other reduction is the Tuesday Girona which started mid June this year.

Jet2 winter 2019/20 ski

Now released with no change, Geneva both weekend days then the Thursday flight starts in February, Turin both weekend days as is Grenoble and Salzburg on a Saturday. Verona appears in the ski section of their website but I assume that is water-skiing on Garda as it operates May to October

Vueling summer 2019

Still showing an increase next summer to daily and this winter still double capacity most weeks with 4 a week (the odd Monday flight not showing)

Air Arabia Maroc

Starts Tuesday week but some worrying fares in December

Brussels Airlines

The surprise restoration of the A319 on the route this month might not last as the SU95 still showing in November but that won't last as they are being removed for summer 2019 in favour of the Cityjet CRJ9 but BHX still showing as the SU95 in GDS next summer but I expect this to change shortly to the CRJ or A319.

Pete