PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The FI path --- how?
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2018, 22:24
Nurse2Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kick the tires
FCL.205.A PPL(A) — Privileges

This lists the privileges of a PPL, which is not the point in question; but it makes no mention of Class of medical.

On the back of my medical certificate it breaks it down into commercial and non-commercial i.e. Class One = single pilot commercial operations with a non-licensed person, be it passenger or training crew member, is flying for reward as a single pilot.
Well, we know PPL only requires a Class 2, and FCL.205.A says, remuneration is possible when providing FI to LAPL or PPL but does not specify that this remuneration now needs a Class 1, so I guess we're reading something that's not there?

Drussjnr, 24K EUR or around £21K is.... something that even brand-new nurses don't start on. Even 29K EUR or £25K is.... low. Is living in Spain that much cheaper? The rent for a 3-bed apartment listed on the FTEJerez HR guide is the same cost as my 3-bed terraced, so don't see much difference there! I've sent them an email anyway so let's see if they respond with solid figures. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all in for the money but I expect to have loans to pay especially if I'm going to fast-track my training so a good salary would be ideal and a bad salary may turn this into a non-starter.