PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR A330 D/E Capt. Conditions POOR!
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2003, 22:07
BRUCE777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QR A330 D/E Capt. Conditions POOR!

I have put in an application but trying to get more info is hard. I had this info passed to me second hand by a friend.

IS IT TRUE...

...that you pay your expensive housing,water,power and 50% of expensive school fees FROM a total package of qr24900? thats now less than eur5950 or cad9180.
what does a villa cost to rent? i have wife, 3 children. it says that qr7500 is the average for villa then you need furnish?

...that the per diems are qr10/hr? thats now only eur2.40. do you find you are spending more of your salary on nightstops for food/phone/laundry etc?

...that the is no pension plan, is there any annual incrument or annual bonus?

...that the training bonds are NON-Reducing/not pro-rata?
dont they get the CCQ for free from airbus anyway!
how much are the bonds?

...that the Manila flights is 10hrs flt/1200hrs duty then only 1200 hrs rest at the hotel before returning? but still only 2 crew

...that you can be rostered and do often get to finnish at midnight before your single "day off" and then start at 0600 early morn the following day?

...that its always hard to get ANY requested dates off, or even get a couple of "your own RDO's" blocked together?

Please say if you know for sure details, no time for rubbish.

also Info on 330 Capt conditions at Gulfair,Etihard,Emirates and Chinaair if you have???

tks