PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shuttleworth Displays - Feedback Required, Please
Old 13th Oct 2003, 14:48
Airbedane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't worry about the late call, Cameraone, the thread will be open for as long as it takes. That goes for anyone else, too, who has a point to make. I don't really care what you say, but whatever it is, I like to hear it....................if we don't know, we can't do anything about it!

Commentator free zone - I agree; personally, I just like to watch and hear, but the commentator is there for a safety reason too and it's important that all present can hear him or her. I asked the commentators this year to not talk as aircraft are flying past - maybe we need to have longer periods of silence on one or two acts. On the other hand, we do get a lot of visitors who need the comentary to understand what's going on - we'll have a think over the winter PLease comment again next year if you have anything to say.

Moondance - I do take the point about the ribbon pick up and we will be reviewing the Barnstorming over the winter. Thanks also for the comments on the scenarios - WW1 and racing, I'm not sure why, but we missed the later out this year.

No more time at the moment, be back later......

Please keep 'em coming in.

A