View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2003, 09:50
way better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The END

THE END OF CABIN CREW AS A CARERR!

A WARNING TO YOU ALL.

WATCH OUT.

In the last five week of our work to rule dispute there have been many hire in operators on a day to day .In some instances there have been up to ten different operatorsn and more .From Monarch ,Air 2000,flight line ,corsair,titan,futura(which used to be owned by EI and are now operating all our charters services and are rumoured to operate on days we are on strike) to name but a few.We Know that this will increase.
These airlines have been operating as S*#B labour.(I know you may not have a choice ) Its time this STOPPED.

We have to become united as cabin crew not just within our own companies but through the world.Just like the pilots and there SCOPE agreement.

If we don’t I believe that’s the end of cabin crew as a professional group.

If you have been or know that you will be operating to Dublin,Shannon,Cork or London or any of the other 27 routes we operate to. please let me know.

All ONE WORLD Cabin Crew Watch OUT you will be next.

Aer Lingus has been lucky to come through these troubled times ahead of most airlines, we as cabin crew know what is in store for you all,you will be squeezed for all your conditions and pay to save you, but remember once they are gone you WILL NEVER GET THEM BACK.
I ask you all to unite as if you don’t you will FALL.

I want to have a career as cabin crew ,but I know if we don’t succeed that this is a defying moment in Aer lingus cabin crew and Cabin crew as a profession it will become destined to history if we loose.

We will never be the same .

R.I.P Cabin Crew Through out the World.

We have to STAND UNITED.

PLEASE SUPPORT US IN OUR STAND.

PLEASE POST YOUR SUPPORT>

This comes from the Heart.

THANK YOU

WAY BETTER
UNITED WE STAND.