PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shuttleworth Displays - Feedback Required, Please
Old 12th Oct 2003, 04:10
Moondance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airbedane, thanks very much for your comprehensive replies (and thanks very much for asking the question in the first place).
As regards the Gladiator aeros, maybe I'm being a bit over-sensitive after the Firefly tragedy (which I didn't witness) & Hoof Proudfoot's demise (which I did, and will never forget), but I just feel that sort of flying is out of place for Shuttleworth machines. As far as the Chippie barnstorming routine, the ribbon cutting was entertaining enough, but the ribbon pick up really made me feel uneasy, and what is the point? - sitting several rows back in the car park, the actual pick-up is so low as to be invisible.
Routines I have enjoyed in recent years have been the racing senarios (multiples displayed in an interesting & safe form) and the WW1 scenario (with extras in uniform & pyrotechnics - kids loved that one).
Please book the Nimrod again (Sea Hurri, Hind & Nimrod formation......), and how about the pprune/SVAS "Buy the Mew Gull" Fund (that's assuming it is available, which I would doubt)