PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Rosters
Thread: easyJet Rosters
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2003, 03:33
cosmijewel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I'm still waiting to here of one commitment to crew that they've made and honoured.

So they say they've made some mistakes and please trust us because we are going to sort it out now. How many times have w e heard that and still some of us seem to be falling for it. was'nt last winter the last chance - so having made another mess of it we once again hear - 'yes we know we have to improve but please trust us because this time we REALLY mean it blah blah blah'. Its been the same for the last 3 years and the new guy is'nt the first new guy to be brought in - they've done that before as well. this ne guys comment about pilots being overpaid shows his mindset - do you think he'll unlearn that.

about the promotions - they are there so just work it out

about the leave - your missing the point because your not wanting to listen - I did'nt say I'm not getting my exact leave bid - the point is that the company has once again been buying back leave because it was the only way it could save the programme yet others are still having trouble getting there leave in and if this is happening with 7 and 2, how can they (or you) possibly think that they can change to 5 and 3 and still operate the flying programme. And if others can do 5 and 3 without having to change the duty limit rules then why can't we

The guy who started this topic wanted an opinion - well he's got mine and he can take it or leave it - his choice

Just for once to let some facts get in the way of a good rant - why not discuss how many guys are leaving at the moment - how many pilots are we short of at the moment and guess what - in a few months of more stuffing us around you'll hear - 'we could'nt help it because of the lack of pilots but this time we REALLY REALLY mean it so please trust us'.

As for similiarities between the PC and management, your doing a good job of just slagging off any one who criticisies the company - for once why can't some one live up to spin about an 'open culture and honest culture

I'm off and I'll be voting with my feet and in case you don't care to answer the q above I think I'm behind quite a few guys with that decision

Last edited by cosmijewel; 12th Oct 2003 at 03:43.