PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet to transfer 1400 pilots licence from UK to Austria as a precaution to brexit
Old 18th Sep 2018, 20:56
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bigpants
If I was not allowed to ever fly to CDG after Brexit and no EU pilots were allowed to fly into London Airports I would be quite happy with that.

All those passengers can just take the train but perhaps after a week of post Brexit reciprocal self harm some common sense might return?
Well, that should be easily done: just convince Theresa, Boris and the other sidekickers to swallow the bitter pill and do as Switzerland, Norway etc have done. What do they expect? To cut themselves a different deal? How long before the other EASA, no-EU members start to kick their can down the road? It is an utter mess but for once I don't see why the EU should step back on the UK whine when the other 27 members are doing just fine with EASA.

I also have to ditch my UK CAA license but, after a recent SICKENING experience with them, perhaps this is the only sensible thing to do. After all there is some evidence of the orchestra still playing while the boat is sinking...

PZ