PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Rosters
Thread: easyJet Rosters
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2003, 23:41
cosmijewel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Flaps One -assuming that your BALPA and mayve even PC you guys mean well but you're falling for the usual clap trap and when you review what you say, you sound like management

Still waiting to hear of one promise to the pilots that easy managers have made and kept

Still waiting to hear if you agree that the food has gone down since we agreed to keep it even though we paid for it to stay the same. Yes - great news after 9 months that some one new is on the case - just wait for the '!'m new and still getting to know the job' routine. Huge success I don't think

Is the new rostering manager that your pining your faith in the same one who told a captain in the crewroom that pilots are all overpaid. The bloke that said no no no has left over his own free will from what I've heard - don't suggest he was kicked out - if he'd wanted I bet he'd still be there

If you bother check, you should see that even with the present roster system quite a few people could'nt get there leave in this year which I think was same as last year so don't suggest that I'm the only one out of 875. In that context how on earth are we going to get the much heralded 5 and 3

The PC are maybe well intentioned but actually achieve nothing - even maintaining the status quo is seen as a success. Your just falling for the same old same old empty promises.

It looks as if BALPA membership is falling so if you want to stop that, you'll have to stop relaying orange company doctrine and start acting like a union council - then I'll join

Last edited by cosmijewel; 11th Oct 2003 at 23:55.