PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COS18
Thread: COS18
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2018, 02:29
unitedabx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gnadenburg
Perhaps we were waiting for you to do something?

But really, think about it. What would you have us do? We were in bitter contract compliance for years and understood the limitations and never asked for your assistance. Yet you expected us to do what? What did you do?

The pilot groups are being drawn closer together yet you are doing all you can to break an emerging bond? Our trainers are stood down and we aren't in CC. Our operation is more fragile in nature and our attrition isn't far from yours. Yet you want to fracture an intuitive merging of interests? I'm not sure how representative you are of your group but you don't seem much of a battler- preferring to blame others to justify a passive position?
I would urge KA pilots to do SOMETHING. Your cushy contracts which you have defended quietly for the last 20 years whilst your CX colleagues got battered are coming to an end. Every aspect of your operation is being run by CX now and KA really has been reduced to CX's little sister airline that feeds the main company from China. DO SOMETHING. You have far less to loose than the CX pilots after all you have a 3 year pay deal and time to act. I wouldn't wait for the CX pilots to join you. We are spineless and worse have no union leadership to take us down any campaign or line of support for you.