PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Quality of your Instruction…
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2003, 08:47
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Whirly. I see what you are saying and you have given me another option for this thread. If it doesn't pick up then I will lock it and leave it. That way it stays around for others to see.

The problem with it, as I see is, that it has degenerated into a cat-fight/spicy argument, whatever one wants to call it and it is not good reading for some. I have left it for a while for the purposes that you rightly state, that there are a lot of important points that are being made, but a quick look at the last page confirms what my point is.

I can say, it might even deter people from reading pprune if every thread was like this. They would simply look elsewhere. I don't want that. You lot have made this into a pretty busy forum, no crap, no real nastiness, no backstabbing and so on and so on. This is why people keep coming back, most of the crap is elsewhere. Have a look at what Evo and Dublinpilot say. That just sums our forum up nicely.

If people want "spicy" arguments then I suggest they take up commercial flying and go to the forum just for them.