PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC notice on BREXIT issued, licenses/certificates invalid
Old 17th Jul 2018, 20:13
Triple Nickel 8 Ball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Originally Posted by highcirrus
Triple Nickel 8 Ball

So basically, you're just keeping your fingers crossed?

NOOOOOOO!! You misunderstand me.....I really don't care a toss is what I'm saying. In fact, this piece of legislation has been doing me up the wrong one for years in one way or another. The only concern I have is what licence I will get issued when I finish my heli licence in a month or so....maybe the shortest timespan for a licence held ever??? LMFAO. Maybe I need to look harder in my breakfast cereal packets to see what licence I can find in there and who issued it?

No....I've been chasing my tail with EASA for YEARS.....they are a clueless bunch of "feckwits", inventing legislation because they are told to by the big players in aviation (to screw up the small guy) or doing it, to justify the huge numbers of staff and bureaucrats, justifying their posts. The UK CAA are sheep....without control of their own regulation who, now there is a possibility of not being guided by a leash, have started to panic and fall even further apart. They have little or no reason for a lot of useless legislation and the Third Country Maintenance, Licensing and spares issue, is now becoming more of an issue for UK CAA issued EASA licence holders and suppliers, whereas the reality of that particular bit of nonsense has been a pain in the ass of a lot of Third Country engineers and pilots, for YEARS....and they haven't given a crap. I just hope they come up with a sensible validation process for all, that covers ALL third country people....but I am sure it won't. Selective legislation at its finest again.

I wonder, if we had a poll and, if everyone was HONEST....how many people on here voted to Leave the EU and who are now bitching about the consequences????????