PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - from EK .......DEC to RYR
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2018, 08:26
chmila

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by White Knight
As many problems as we face, some of which you point out, we still don't have to pay for our simulator, hotac or uniform (how helpful is the union here?) The race to the bottom is not helped by our own attitudes.

An Airline Captain is someone who can lead and make decisions without being 'scared' of management; a driver on the other hand is just a driver...

Dear White Knight ......
thank you for judge me .... I like this union and fellowship, when we can support each other ...

1. DRIVER? ...... little humour and irony in our dark days ... some some like TRACTOR and SCAREBUS DRIVERS which we use on daily base. Does it really talk about us, how professional we are ... ... not really ... I rather see guy who is using irony and humour but is able to fly and do not hit the ground in DME, JFK etc.

2. UNIFORM ...... you right we look cool and fancy and high professional in our uniforms, but it is company look and PR not yours. I do not know how about you, but I can fly even in jeans and still consider my self AIRLINES CAPT, I do not need to wear uniform to proof my status ... it is about me ....

3. EK vs RYR
please and ones again PLEASE dont judge me in way you do .... if I am SUITED to RYR or NOT ...... this is showing you, as absolutely disrespect person. And you should be honest and leading by example in your fancy uniform as airline captain, right .-)

Everybody from us has different reason to join, to stay or to go. IN or OUT EK or any other company. There are guys from third world countries .... They have no chance to go back or all valid reasons to stay in EK. There are guys they leaving to China ... to horrible environment but huge paycheck .... and they have there reason too. And there are guys like me, they would be happy to go even to evil RYR .... with no uniform, no sims and mr. MOL. Me personally, I take all this minuses, because I get some pluses too .... like life in home country, sleep every day in own bed, roster 4/5, be able to plan few months ahead ... kids birthday, Christmas, camping with friends in summer etc.

If I can ask you WHITEKNIGHT .... if you do not have relevant answer to TOPIC, do not waste your life with answering. Open rather a halal beer, go outside your fancy MS villa and enjoy stunning view on Burj Khalifa and yellow sky.

..... so guys, somebody has any relevant information's, thank you in advance ..... TRACTOR DRIVER Chmila

Last edited by chmila; 13th Jul 2018 at 09:52.