PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines wants a cabin crew ‘young and pretty’
Old 7th Oct 2003, 01:49
blat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb ...tight fists

Blat, let's pretend you didn't write this post, and if you want re-write it without continually making reference to sex to make your point and without being disrespectful of other members, ok?

Flyblue

Dear Flyblue,

I thought my reply was quite succinctly put. Am I not allowed to defend myself? And if some agree with me, should they all be muted too?

"Continually referening to sex" ? Then why is tightslot's reference to masturbation allowed to remain posted? It's a gutter-based shot and a cheap one at that. My reply to that offensive statement employed irony to get the point across but obviously it was missed.

And "Disrespectful" ? Commenting on the masturbatory habits of others here is quite the depth of bad taste, one would have thought. I'm sure a lady would not stoop so low.

Seems one-sidedness in PPRuNe Moderation is no longer unexpected, having observed you call upon certain individuals for assistance and then note that the reply to the opinion of one in particular (tightslot) happens to be the reply being edited.

Or was it my gratuitous use of smilies...

blat

PS The question remains, tightslot, how would you know what anyone else uses? It certainly isn't you.

I'll happily remove that line MYSELF if tightslot grows up and edits his or hers.

Last edited by blat; 7th Oct 2003 at 03:50.