PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Parking Planes?
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2018, 20:38
Gnadenburg

Received 93 Likes on 41 Posts
Liam

There is no delight. I actually feel threatened by the ignorant swipes and references by CX staff to the “superior” COS at KA. My last two rebuttals were of two CX pilots who had made blatantly incorrect comments that fuel a dangerous ignorance. Have a re-read please !

A few weeks ago an earlier company approach, for what I viewed was COS tampering, was oddly withdrawn due the negative potential reaction of CX pilots . Whichever way you look at it, it’s another avenue of attack of playing off envy of one pilot group of another - the fuel being the disinformation like what’s seen here on pprune.

The PM request of tax returns was rhetorical . It’s a statement of what we all know. There are elements of each pilot group doing better then others and COS comparisons are impossible. That said, watch the disinformation sprayed by management, to sponsor the industrial envy that triggers a human satisfaction of feeling better off than the others. Net result is we all get screwed which we seem to mutually agree upon.