PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Parking Planes?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2018, 23:35
morningcoffee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gnadenburg

You guys are funny! Banging on about how much more KA pilots get paid continuously then expecting us to pursue a further wage disparity with a strategic industrial campaign ? What are the chances of that having success? They’d play your legacy sensibilities off against us ensuring a train wreck.

Another victim of industrial-organizational psychology.

The news over our way changes daily . 5 more aircraft ? Not many at KA would care except juniors and guys who are yet to join. A predictable mess for CX Pilots that should have been addressed years ago with a rational consideration of weighted and protective integration .

And as a postscript the highest paid Pilots in the group are over your way . Rather odd considering your CC campaign . Long haul and OT rather lucrative .

Interesting you bring up OT, I sat waiting in the queue for Beijing recently with a 70 minute delay and got paid zero for it while my colleagues a few gates down at KA also going to Beijing picked up nearly an hour’s overtime.
Usually when the company is utilising divide and conquer tactics it’s throwing a bone to KA while big brother gets nothing. I’m slowly sorting my kids fees for University, pity I’m not getting them paid for.