PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC notice on BREXIT issued, licenses/certificates invalid
Old 22nd Jun 2018, 22:33
superflanker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gertrude the Wombat
If I were in the process of acquiring a professional licence in the UK just right now I think I'd be looking to move to an EU27 country to finish the course and make sure I get my application in before May 29. Provided of course you can get an EU27 passport (many Brits can get an Irish passport just by asking nicely (well, and spending a few months shuffling loads of paper around and paying a few hundred quid), but sadly not all can).
In my case, I'm not even British. In fact, I've never been to the uk. I have a medical and a ppl from Spain. I am just doing my distance learning on a British school because they are great and I am aiming to get an Spanish license. In my patparticular case, the exams under the UK CAA are the issue (despite I will finish them under 100% EASA regulation, but this seems not to worth anything) but the thing is there is thousands of people like me and with other problems that EASA is not adressing. They should release another pdf named WHAT THE HELL TO DO. There is less than a year ahead.