PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where are the baby Pigeons
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2018, 17:00
gr4techie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying_Padre
and do the SAS do block jobs?

I love urban legends. Some wouldn't surprise me if they were true ....

Where did the SAS get all those rolls of black bodge tape from, to cover their eyes in photographs?

What would happen if the Soviet Red Army invaded on a weekend ? Or during tea break ? At least the Black Swan will be well manned on a Friday night.

Steve the Station Barber knows everything, so does the CAS ask Steve the Station Barber first before planning everything and the Prime Minister gets her news from Steve the Barber quicker than she can from the BBC or CNN. Or does Steve the Barber secretly work for the KGB?

Why in the junior ranks mess does the chicken curry not actually contain any chicken? And since when did a ""chef"" make deep fried chips and reheated cans of beans?

Does Tornado ADV stand for "airshow display variant"

Is it true that if you rotate the turret on a Scimitar tank anti-clockwise, 17 times, does the turret fall off ?

Why did Japanese kamikaze pilots where protective googles, flying caps and flying suits ?

Lossiemouth is closer to Norway than it is to London. If you try to get any online shopping delivered to Lossiemouth the courier thinks it's on the edge of the World. It never gets dark at Lossiemouth this time of the year, while in winter those who work in "hard" buildings like comcen don't see daylight for 3 months.

Is it true that a fire extinguisher on Typhoon was an optional extra offered in the sales brochure? I think the buzzword is "fitted for but not with"

is it true the Prison Service turned down Colt's junior ranks accom for not being a high enough standard ?

You never see any seagulls around the Coningsby airfield feeder on the days they serve "roast chicken". Coincidence?

Last edited by gr4techie; 22nd Jun 2018 at 19:35.