PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates coming to town..THEY WANT YOU!!
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2018, 00:18
mmmbop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GillEx737
Oh is that right? Honestly you lot are absolutely pathetic. THIS is one of the things I hate about EK - miserable old buggers willing to tear down their own colleagues if they don't like what's being said. You are half the reason this bullying culture flourishes, by targeting your own if they don't feel as bitter and twisted as you. You have absolutely no idea who I am - and trust me I'm not a 'Costa Coffee Dweller' - I just know that the grass isn't always greener and although I'm working like a dog it's still worth it for me and my family.

And SOPS - you don't work for EK anymore. Get a life or at least enjoy your own and let go of the bitterness. It's embarrassing.
Well come on then Gill, if you are a genuine pilot how long have you been at EK? I'll take a wild guess if you are in fact a pilot - less than 18 months, and Turboprop or LCC to EK. So the bright shiny jets, and free food at the moment seem fantastic. As do the Cabin Crew.

For the record, I did 7 1/2 years. There is no bullying culture among pilots (only a Costa Coffee dweller would think there is), the bullying is management to pilot. EK was, without doubt, one of the best flight decks I have worked on regarding camaraderie . But perspective? Camaraderie was huge in the WW1. WW2. Korea. VietNam. The Gulf War.

There is a reason for that. In time, you'll work it out.

Last edited by mmmbop; 15th Jun 2018 at 21:47. Reason: Spelling