PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GENERAL AVIATION SUMMIT 2018 - 9th & 10th JULY 2018
Old 13th Jun 2018, 01:50
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
Well WJRH FIGJAM you and aroa have completely lost the irony of my comment. I was referring to Sunfish. Let me try and explain in clear and simple terms that men of your advanced age might understand. Your rants against CASA show the same propensity to never admit you are wrong and you base your opinions on your own bias rather than factual information. The very thing you accuse CASA of is what you do page in and page out of Pprune. It may come as a surprise to you but I have never stated that CASA is a well run organisation that is fault free. I have restated what ICAO has published about CASA and taken at face value what people like Clare Prop, Eddie Dean and the President of the AHIA have put forward in public forums. What I do is contrast their viewpoint with the vehement hysteria of your posts. I also like to point out the "line shooter" aspect of your rants. Your aviation memory goes back a long way Bill. I imagine that you would even have flown with the wartime pilots who would have had an equal disdain of the "line shooter".

I'm not the only one who thinks that. This from Pprune 2003:

bill is past his use by date and should stand back and let others that are just as well versed on the matters he believes he is the only expert on get on with the job

Last edited by Lookleft; 13th Jun 2018 at 03:01.