PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates coming to town..THEY WANT YOU!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2018, 08:05
giggerty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Further to my previous post. My intention wasn't to undermine your claim. I think it was an appalling decision to single out CX captains to be the only ones not to get a CNY bonus. You have every right to be royally pissed off. It was a dumb, vindictive decision on CX managements part which has succeeded only in uniting the Cx pilot body even more. Stick to your guns. You deserve better.

Cap8. You're right. China isn't fun some days. However we wouldn't do the type of roster you posted.( not often anyway) For a start a single G day is not allowed under our RPA ( we still have one) unless you have been given one of you 5 joker G day blocks. Also, China being the nightmare it is, the company has been forced to increase turn around times. That has started to limit the number of sectors you can do in a day. The "optimiser" seems to be a bit random. Some guys on 60 hours a month some on 100.
Horses for courses. You like your long haul mixed with a bit of fatigue. I'll stick with actually flying mixed with some China frustration and a dash of tiredness.