PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GENERAL AVIATION SUMMIT 2018 - 9th & 10th JULY 2018
Old 12th Jun 2018, 01:59
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
Lead Sled you remind very much of a bunch of typewriter warriors who would classify people on this BB as pro-CASA (them) and the rabid anti-CASA (us) so it was always that you are part of us or one of them. Why do I think this:
As for the apologists for CASA, they are in two broad categories, it seems to me.
The first are those who work for CASA, in one way or another, and secondly, those who have never had to deal with the real "CASA Rampant".
You seem to very much want to put people in certain boxes because that makes it easier for you.

So where do you put the President of AHIA who is quoted as saying this about CASA : "We are both starting to get a better appreciation for each other's problems. CASA is starting to understand the helicopter industry better and the problems the industry has, both operational and financial. We, likewise, are gaining a better understanding of what their procedures and requirements are, driven largely by legal requirement"(AA P39 June 2018)

So is this a person who has the rose coloured glasses on or has never had to deal with CASA Rampant; or did he work for CASA at one point in his career?

The issue is not really CASA, but that your axe to grind is so pathological that anyone questioning your rhetoric is immediately classified as "not being one of us".

There is a whole BB with pitchforks and fire and they are big fans of yours. Why don't you do us all a favour and go to the happy CASA hunting ground ( I do have a long memory of their PP expression).

BTW Watched AJ DS and PC and it did as much to advance the cause of GA as all the Senate Inquiries put together.