PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Everyone knows...
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2018, 13:26
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raven, it's more than 9%. Factor in the below average (non-existent the past two years) inflationary pay adjustments (notice I did not say "raise") and the real number is getting closer to 12-14%. As you said, I will not be signing anything that involves less than me being brought back to even, and at the very least has the same guarantees as KA. It's absurd that we are now paid less than our sister airline. Further, it must never again be allowed that the Captains of the airline get abused and disrespected in the way they were this past CNY. It's for that reason that I am personally "adjusting" my operation to account for that. Already twice the amount accounted for, and still more than half the year to go.

To the more junior pilots, do not let CX "play" your group agains the group with higher benefits. The ONLY way to reach a better deal is for all pilots to be treated equally. If you participate in undermine those above you, it is a certainty that a few years down the track "you" will be the group being undermined by the new "C/D/E" scale etc... Only a contract that provides ALL the pilots in this airline with increases is acceptable. We must fight for one another. We are ALL being abused by this management.