PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UPS contract plane off runway - KCRW
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2018, 17:20
BluSdUp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aterpster

Yes , lets use the word inappropriate and not immoral or illegal, just for arguments sake.
As I wrote, in this case , without CVR or FDR or personal OFDM as we have, I can see the exception.

But I am strongly against flightdeck Video, more then 2 hrs CVR and personalized OFDM.
It is abused by some company's.

I do not like CCTVs and NSA et Al being able to suck out any info from anyone. The world does not become any safer by these devices on a general basis, what we need is less nutters and more people in government. Clearly demonstrated in Canada yesterday and in Singapore on Tuesday.

And on a specific case like this, it is clear that FAA did not have proper control over this Company and its somewhat strange structure and minimalist approach to Ops Training and Safety. The SMS messages did confirm that both were not up to standard, that I have to admit. It is clear to me that it is the Company and FAA that failed here, no need for reading SMS, big need for Auditing and a better model for this kind of Ops.

But , looking at the postings her , Post Mortem, I suppose more the one of us would loose our medical and command, retroactively , if taken seriously at all postings.
No one will ever get my phone , as there will never be any need.
Happy Flying