PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Everyone knows...
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2018, 01:36
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CC

Originally Posted by Sand Man
I personally don't see why everyone is so up tight about CC. CC is simply doing what you are paid to do. As far as I can see Cathay has been in CC all the time. When is the last time Cathay did something outside the contract? Therefore CC should be SOP.

TB is a different story and this is where the company is hurting
On the nail SM !! If CX wants to move "any" goalpost - they should pay. That's the way they do business so why not the same for us.
The Jellyfish now has the football so it will be his opening play to make his signature mark, my observation is he's NEVER YET stuck his head up on ANY subject, topical or otherwise, and I don't expect him to change now. Those traits are exactly how he got where he is today.
Very sad IMHO, at the exact time when we desperately need an intelligent innovator what we get is a docile compliant conformist.. Swires love this trait in their puppet FOP "leadership".

IMHO, "if" there are any offerings of any type that just "may' nudge some toward a yes vote of any kind, do NOT vote on anything until there is absolute 100% written contractual clarity on the use/implications/benefits of that all important (illusive) software module that "should" allow swap/trades etc.regarding CMP because at this moment in time, your lifestyle quality is ZERO % of the equation.
If you get a pay rise and then have your life "optimised" (i.e. ruined), what's the point.

Last edited by Flex88; 10th Jun 2018 at 08:05.