PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GENERAL AVIATION SUMMIT 2018 - 9th & 10th JULY 2018
Old 5th Jun 2018, 07:56
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
No Sunfish, you just have a very inflated view of how your past experience is relevant to your hobby of aviation.

critics like me are merely a few sick individuals, with axes to grind, who can be safely ignored. The next implication following from that is that all critics are a bunch of crybabies who should man up and get on with business and leave CASA and The Aviation Act alone.
No one is implying anything of the sort. What you don't seem to understand, and Fantome has summed it up nicely, is that you are big on the rhetoric but small on the action. Or to put that another way, you are a bag of wind who expects others to make the changes that you think are necessary.

I am not a member of AOPA as I am not a GA pilot but I do applaud their efforts to engage the various agencies and try to get the changes their constituency are demanding. All I have seen from the PAC is any number of reasons of why it is not going to work. Enjoy your holiday Sunfish, AOPA will just get on with the job.