PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yet another Yank with a visa question...
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2018, 23:30
Texanav8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bend alot
Kiwiconehead is on the money. If you want to find out about Australian visas that's the place, I have not seen much accurate information about Australian visas on PPRuNe.

Your post is not very clear - your wife is being interviewed! is she the primary applicant?

"that they will issue whatever visa we need - apparently they have the power to do that" - who is "they" (sounds dodgy!!).

If you post on that forum some basics will help such as wife's occupation (and citizenship), ages of both of you and length of relationship. Oh and if Permanent Residence is the goal.

Sorry... She's interviewing at Griffith University for a fairly high level, long term position. She's American; I'm American, French, and Swiss... The idea is Permanent Residence with a route for citizenship for her... I don't need a 4th, but what the hell, if they offer it, I won't turn it down.

I'm honestly not sure how my flying stuff will convert... I'm honestly enjoying the corporate aviation thing here in the US... Fly somewhere beachy for a few days, drink some Margaritas and Mai-Tai's and then fly back... not sure if that's a thing in Aus.