PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trainee firefighter blows whistle, claiming teachers called students ‘fat f**ks, dumb
Old 24th May 2018, 11:52
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Squawk7700

Again, LeadSled, in this particular instance you are showing that you should stick with whatever it is that you do and steer clear of offering your thoughts on thinks event as it's very clear you have zero experience in this arena.

Formal investigations and stand-downs don't take place on a whim. A smart young lass like this one will have evidence and witnesses and I would be guessing that statements and evidence would have already been provided (wink, wink)...
Do you honesty think they would do this on the word of one recruit?
Strange as it may seem to you, I actually have quite a CV of experience in investigating matters that include matters very similar to what appears to have happened here.
"Honestly" --- Yes I do honestly believe I have seen some terrible miscarriages of justice by very one-side and far from competent investigations, and " modern OH&S management", or as often, insurance companies holding the D&O policy, all to happy to settle a matter regardless of any injustice done to the accused.
And all too often I have seen a "gang-up" of employees out to "get" a supervisor or similar, with very doubtful "evidence" to back up the complainant.
As far as I am concerned, I simply do not believe that the premise as described would be a balanced description of what really happened.

Again, based on my experience, it is usually down to the sixth interview before you really start to get a clear view as to what really happened. Anybody who investigates car insurance claims will know exactly what I mean.
Tootle pip!!