PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MEA (Middle East Airlines) cadet selection 2007
Old 22nd May 2018, 09:36
Hagop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Andrew.M
hello Hagop
i felt that I could use your help
I applied and the exam is on June 28.
However I am not sure what I should study to be well prepared when it comes to maths and physics. The samples seemed to be very easy.
should I study like for what it is called GSCE?
And then after the medical exam in spetember I should cover what I learnt in Grade 12?
thanks a lot
Hey,

The Maths and Physics exams in phase 1 are pretty much our Lebanese LS/GS curriculum which is equivalent to UK's GCSE as stated. Do the sample questions, they are important and they reflect the content of the actual phase 1 exams. In the Physics exam you get 40 questions out of which 10 are aviation questions ranging from licenses, rules, aviation weather, instruments, aerodynamics. At my selection, we got a lot of electricity and magnetism questions in addition to mechanics. English is a 3 hour exam and looks just like a SAT exam. Then you have the cognitive, spatial relations, and mechanical apprehension. Practice the samples, they will give you an idea about what to expect. The most important thing is not to panic, cognitive and spatial exams are very long and cannot be finished. Just do what you can, do them correctly. Good luck.