PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The new Qantas uniform...who did the homework on this one?(merged)
Old 2nd Oct 2003, 19:35
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GalleyHag

I echo Cloud Nines response wholeheartedly.

I do know which thread you're referring to where we (the link chicks) 'attacked' another member...IN fact, we actually QUESTIONED the logic and statements this member was taking. If there were any attacks made, then why wasn't the thread shut down?

It just so happens (as you have aluded to in other posts) that Link Chicks know a great deal more about what goes on in another subsidiaries (including mainline) because we have to! Failure to understand what's going on around you only comes to bite you on the butt come next EBA negotiations!

Most of us know the goings on every other airlines' EBA, in addition to conditions of employment, etc. so that we are better able to make our own workplaces reach their standard. Conversely, however, there is occasionally respresentations made in this forum by mainline members who DO NOT appreciate us knowing as much (if not more) than they do...that is when we get rather heated. I must stress that these individuals are often in the minority, and not the majority that grace this forum regularly.

As much as we all appreciate your efforts to distribute information to others, may I request you do so in future without being spiteful, rude and just plain obnoxious? It is this behaviour that upsets us - particularly when you have a go at one of the Link Chicks.

Live and let learn babe. Feel the love.

Oh and by the way Galleyhag (having just read your rather ironic reply)

You've been pretty aggressive since the word go in the forum, so check your own backyard before you go throwing snails in others.