PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which airlines are safest around Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia?
Old 11th May 2018, 14:55
on time all the time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have flown VN recently from LHR to HAN and back on the dreamliner. I did not see much to talk about apart from the terrible Englsih some crew members have. Now there SOP are in english which concerns me in case of emergency. What would they understand from a english captain or FO giving them an emergency briefing.
I flew from HAN to DAG and back on A321 and was HORRIFIED by their SEP. They would be laughed at here in Europe. I will open a thread about it as I was simply shocked by what I saw.
So planes can be beautiful, service good, cabin crew pretty but there is more to it and it is called safety. VN failed in that respect.
I am an ax cabin Manager, flew for 25 years , 20 on A320 and 10 on A321. We were told that a accident is a chain of events and failures. VN breaks the chain from the time PAX board.No cabin crew at L2 R2 and L3 R3 for instance on take off and landing!!!! Never seen that, ever!