PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The new Qantas uniform...who did the homework on this one?(merged)
Old 2nd Oct 2003, 12:41
cloud nine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now this topic has taken a serious turn for the worst.

Galleyhag, can I firstly say to you, that there are many mainline FA's that make contributing posts to this forum. We are not all Qlink FA's. Many are, but not all from the same subsidary. I'd have to say we have around an even number of posters that contribute that are from EAA, Sunnies and Impulse too.
So with that information, please be aware that we are not all joined at the hip, and trying to pick on you or anyone else, as you are lead to belive.
This is a public forum, open to anyone who chooses to use it. I do not feel that anyone makes out like they own this site in the slightest.

Everyone that uses this forum is always open for a good debate on any topic that comes up. It's human instinct that we all do not agree on every topic that is discussed, and sure, it definatley does not hurt to voice your thoughts and ideas. But when that is done, you have to remember that others will become quarrelsome if you take a certain tone in your posts.

Know one has said that you never offer informative information. You have done so in the past, but there has been many other times when you have been down right aggresive to others also. Even after they have appoligised to you, you have still kept the belittling going on. And thats clearly when others have then commented on what has been posted.