PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air MEP MEIR CPL Feedback Please
Old 8th May 2018, 13:24
Banana Joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your overall thoughts about the school?
Very positive.

A/c availability?
They are maintained in-house and instructors do a good job at making sure you will fly. Of course, you always have to account for unforeseen events.

Instructor availability?
Most of the instructors are full-time instructors and it's not unheard of reaching 100 hours per month for some of them.

Quality of communication between you and staff?
In my case, it was always very good. The whole staff is very friendy.

WX situation?
It's Poland, you get all the seasons. The best period is between April and October but thunderstorms can be frequent.

How was the CPL course?
It was alright, they do a great job at IR training.

Do they prep the a/c for you before each flight or is that up to you?
What do you mean they prepare the aircraft for you? You have to prepare your flights and you also have to do a walk around and all the rest associated with your flying task.

What about the IR, good SOPs, briefing, much time spent on autopilot, what sort of approaches do they teach?
Top notch quality in my opinion. You won't do NDB approaches simply because there aren't any but you can fly a VOR approach with the bearing pointer on the G1000.

How long did it take to do the course?
The average for CPL, MEP and ME-IR is 2 months but if the weather is good and you really push it can be done in as little as 6 weeks.

Anything else worth mentioning?
You get what you pay for and with this I mean that you have to study yourself. They give you all the resources you need and the instructors answer your questions.