PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Birmingham-7
Thread: Birmingham-7
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2018, 22:49
Guest 112233

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply to GF

Originally Posted by GayFriendly
When do they start at BHX? Can't be long....I don't think I've ever been so underwhelmed by the start of new flights by a new operator at BHX.

It doesn't seem like they have got off to a good start at STN in terms of reliability, punctuality or customer service according to a number of posts on that thread. There have been a fair few cancellations of trans-Atlantic flights, leaving pax stranded in the process. I hope they do better at BHX.

I'm still very sceptical about them and will be astounded (but equally delighted) to see them carry on for Summer 2019.
Very Briefly

Without casting any doubts on the viability or competence of the organisation responsible - Questions that need to be legitimately asked are ? What is the accumulated knowledge base of the organisation; in the context of the operation of the equipment used and operational demands of the route base. What is the accumulated; engineering knowledge of their base organisation ? and resource base available. Certification accepted.? Can they sustain the possible cost consequences associated with the uncertainty associated with; the complexity of establishing [ Edit: a ] New complex commercial enterprise.

Every success to the Company.

CAT III