PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Birmingham-7
Thread: Birmingham-7
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2018, 18:38
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Primera

Originally Posted by GayFriendly
When do they start at BHX? Can't be long....I don't think I've ever been so underwhelmed by the start of new flights by a new operator at BHX.

It doesn't seem like they have got off to a good start at STN in terms of reliability, punctuality or customer service according to a number of posts on that thread. There have been a fair few cancellations of trans-Atlantic flights, leaving pax stranded in the process. I hope they do better at BHX.

I'm still very sceptical about them and will be astounded (but equally delighted) to see them carry on for Summer 2019.
The current plan is Malaga and Palma start on the 14 May on the A321 NEO, Tuesday the Malaga operates again as the A321 NEO but then doesn't run to Friday 18th on the 738, then skips Saturday before operating daily from Sunday 20th May. Palma does not operate 15, 16, 17 or 19th May and again on the 18th it is on the 738 and daily from 20th May.

The A321 NEO starts daily on the Newark on Friday 18 May until Friday 22 June when Toronto starts Saturday 23 June 3 times a week and Newark goes 4 a week.

Other stuff - The third Oman Boeing 788 arrived today alas for MAEL only but good to see them thriving even if it is at RR expense.

Pete