PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Studies
Thread: ATPL Studies
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2018, 23:10
r10bbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some of you guys really need to stop reading between the words, i take on board all comments made in regards to training and the dedication needed to reach the goal of getting a frozen atpl, and have appreciated all the feedback given to the questions i have asked in the past and soon to be in the near future, but correct me if i am wrong i believe that the atpls are the hardest struggle faced during the training stage , once they are completed words cannot express how one feels, thus i am expressing this thoughts, comments made such as dancing with burning the books were made in light of humour, i would rather pass these books on to some one who will benefit them rather than burning them...again its funny how i make one light joke and i get people jumping on my comments where other members have made comments similar but i dont see an attack...

regardless i apologise if i have offended anyone, i hope this thread could go back to being productive and helping others who are struggling with their atpls ....

#RYANAIR