PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ngukurr chief pilot in court
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2003, 21:25
helldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As Kaptin M said. Looks like there are a few people out there that are in charge of all applications of ALL jobs in Oz.

I have to aggree that if I wanted a job in Darwin, yes I would find it hard....hmmmm, no I would say almost impossible to get one. But hey I dont want a job in Darwin. We all have to admit that the sittuation is bad in Australia fo pilot jobs. I was there a few weeks ago and was bombarded with questions from pilots that are out of luck there and want too come over here. Aviation is a worldwide game, do you honky puppets think that it worries me in the slightest that my job options are restricted in one small part of the world?

Trust me I have many job prospects in Oz. And chief pilots have asked me for the name of shonks so they can scrap HIS resume if he should apply with them yes I have told them the story. Trust me there ARE many professional operators in Oz, and I would not be at any dissadvantage if applying to them.

One small point on a comment from Hiball. You say that my actions were as a result of not getting what I wanted. Mate thats bull. So was it the same for other pilot s that gave statements? Even the ones that were at the time working for other operators? Lets say it was true, and trust me its not. The motivation does not alter thhe FACTS. So tell me hiball how do we know you are not bagging me because you were adversly affected by honks being exposed, whats your motivation?

Oh by the way, chill the beer and buy the party hats. I will have my day in court in Darwin. Not soon but soonish. All you honky puppets can just ask him the date. You can also tell him that I recieved his threat to me and some other pilots...five by five. Oh and hiball tell him I will say I forgot everything at the hearing...if I can have my old job back. On the 210 of course, but only if CDEP tops up my massive pay!