PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Air
Thread: Frontier Air
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2018, 22:36
Tankengine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Defenestrator
This “PB” legend. Wouldn’t happen to be a long streak of nothingness that has graced the halls of Archerfield for many years after pretty much failing at every endeavour, or being a fundamental cause in the failure, of many organisations over the years? Ex CAA, ex RAAF try hard/wanna be with little to contribute other than an ego and delusions of grandeur? I’ve not come across a bigger industry bottom feeder. Has a firm hold on the title of the greatest tool I’ve met in the industry (and I’ve been here a while). AF would be wise to cut ties with the clown if it’s the bloke I’m thinking of. The company culture would struggle and ultimately fail where there’s any involvement from this winner. No good will ever come from any arrangement with him. His ego has been writing cheques that his limited ability simply cannot cash for a long time. I’ve not known anyone in my nearly 30 years in this industry to be so universally disliked.
I don’t know if you have the right person (sounds like it though). PB is not ex CAA or ex RAAF, don’t let the flying suit fool you!