PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Air Charter
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2003, 00:10
pollypocket36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool EAAC

Hi there, I used to work for them and had a fantastic time. The crew are the best I've ever worked with. Everyone is there for a good time, and believe me, I had plenty of them!! I'll give you a little taster. I did lots of fab trips:

1)week Orlandos (summer)
2)1 nighters (Orlando)
3)weekends in Dublin
4)Canada trip for 10 days
5)trips around the UK

and when I speak to my mates there they are always all over the place, BGI, MIA, JED (last winter) and apparantly according to a friend of mine theyare doing AUS in the winter. How glam!!!!

On a serious note, they are not the best airline to work for but in my opinion, they do look after you and treat you well. Me anyway.

I started last April and the training course was not fantastic but the people on it were. After the initial 3 weeks they called and asked me to go on an 11 day trip which was great. I did lots of week and 1 night SFBs (Orlando). Usually taking home between £950-1100. I was there when the basic was lower so it may be slightly higher now. I made loads of fab friends there and miss it alot. However, I'm very happy where I am now as I know its scheduled and guaranteed work. (only downfall of EAAC)

I left because, at that time, they were offering only temp contracts and during my time at EAAC I was offered a perm job with A long haul airline from LHR. However, I will say that you may not earn the money of a millionaire but you will enjoy it if you decide to go over.