PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2018, 10:27
Reversethrustset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite frankly, airsouthwest, that response shows how LITTLE you know. Have you actually read the latest financial reports? I don't know where you get this notion from that you can get 2 x A319s for the price of the lease on the 195, I also don't get where you get the idea from that Christine wants to replace all the Q400s with ATRs. FAS is the only part that makes a guaranteed income? Nonsense, nothing is guaranteed, you also need to learn the difference between income, cash flow, added value, revenue & EBITDAR.
If you've read the reports (which you clearly haven't) you'll see that the business is performing very well, what isn't performing very well are the costs, and it is these costs that are hurting at the moment. The cost base is too high.
I think your problem is you are a typical employee who listens to Galley FM rumour but behind all that there's no real business brain behind the ears, because let's face it, if those things you listed were factually correct (but they're not) then any monkey could run an airline.