PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - retarded question about NCOs
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2003, 16:14
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those of you that know me, will also know that I am rarely (very rarely in fact) serious about things these days, however....
I regret, that there are still quit a few Officers ou there who genuingly believe they are simply 'better' and more 'important' than NCO's.

The fact is that a good Cpl can, and usually does, a far better job than the average Flt Lt. On my last Sqn, the 2 x Cpls ran the Sqn like clockwork. Only when a Flt Cdr or an over-enthusiastic junior officer got involved, did the programme get ****** up!

As for the SAR world - I have never experienced the officer/nco problem- it does not exist, thank God.

Finally, for all you up-and-thrusting fighter jocks ('co you is the worst of the worst for this behaviour) remember one thing...

when your world has turned to rat poo,
you have had your Martin Baker let-down,
your safely tucked up in your one man dinghy,
and you are violently chucking up the inside of you stomach....
it will almost certainly be one of those dirty,uneducated, unwashed, ignorant, red-sauce eating, sun reading, nose picking (and flicking!!) underpaid NCO AIRCREW that will risk his life for yours, by coming down that bit of wire to pull your sad ar$e to safety! Think about that, the next time you are slagging us off

Power to AAC!! God bless 'em all

Kind regards
The Swinging Monkey