PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases are history
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2018, 14:45
yellowcontrails

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by controlledrest
Had my Fleet Forum recently. Austin Powers asked when bases would open. He replied never, basing wont happen.

So if you think the company is waiting for the CMP to tell them how to base, you are dreaming. The company knows that bases save them money, but they loose too much control. They are too immoral to comply with 1st world labour laws.

Talk of bases been reviewed once the CMP is in place is just more BS to keep our hopes up and stem the rush to the exit door.

The CMP is all about the company getting more for less. If you think your rosters are bad, just wait to be optimised. Just ask the 747 crews.

Air NZ has the Jepp package. The crew call the optimiser 'The Sodomiser'.

Austin will be DFO within 3 months. AT to be promoted away from her complete failure.

It's been many moons since I walked out of CX City with my dignity in tact so I'm not up-to-date on the latest cast of characters from the ****show on the 3rd floor. But would this "Austin Powers" character by any chance be a dude by the name of Chris K-----S? I remember the 2 inch gap between his 2 front teeth was the main focal point whilst speaking to him. I swear I was hypnotised by it.