PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA/Brexit
Thread: EASA/Brexit
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2018, 20:22
tubby linton

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Global_Global
Haha shows that you have no clue... The Rulemaking Work Groups of industry professionals (including your beloved CAA!) make the initial rules, the NPA process allows all parties and stakeholders to respond instead of a single stupid UK CAA guy with his pet project that pushes his own ideas through, the need to have scientific data and consensus... All the things that the OLD CAA didn't have! Actually the new CAA guys and girls are well regarded in Cologne as they appreciate that it is a team effort.

It is the OLD CAA guys that seem to prefer personal "observations" over scientific data: we always did it like that so hence it is good....

Are they there yet? Nope, will they ever be there? Well there is moaning about any authority so I don't expect miracles but they are at least trying!

EASA showcases everything that Europe CAN do if we work together and give it time!
I will send your positivity about Easa FTL to some academics I know who think the scheme is fundamentally flawed and dangerous. I need to find a joke for them for April the 1st.