PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Going from EK widebody Capt to LCC in Europe. Opinions?
Old 26th Mar 2018, 07:27
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Econ101 and mmmbop , I am with you...

@pppppp

On your last post you are asking in which company I am , instead of answering my question

I don't really see what difference it will make because if you are here as long as I have been ( since 2010 ) , you should know that many people from both companies are from the same families.
There are pilots , cabin crew and even office workers in Emirates who have a wife , a brother , a sister , a husband , a son , a daughter etc... working at Flydubai and vice versa
So we know very well how it is in BOTH companies.
But for myself ( if your are still interested ) I have started in FZ and moved to EK but I have been a lot longer in FZ then EK that's why I Have a lot more posts in the FZ thread.
On top of that , I try to avoid to post too much nowadays , except when I see an obvious try to modify the reality to fool the potential joiners at EK or FZ.
Also I always find very suspicious when somebody timely pop up with 0 previous post to explain how things are great here...