PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK 25/3 Pilot forum Agenda .pdf
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2018, 11:28
White none please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PPPPPP
The forum will be like all other management forums in all airlines. A 30sec question followed by a 10min response. After 90mins the management will leave saying they’ve engaged with the work force. This is good, but not what you want i think.

If it was me I’d go for the relevance aspect already suggested by someone above. With almost 30000 crew we are a large part of the organization. I’d phrase my questions like this....

Emirates is a world leader in innovation and as part of that company we would like to lead the industry with pilot user technology. Replacing the current EPT with the latest iPad running the latest software would both improve our ability to work and report in real time, but would also allow us to improve departmental communication. What are your views on this?

Emirates is a world leader in terms of size and reach. It looks for the best of the best in terms of passenger service and facilities. To match that it needs a top level of experienced pilots to crew the fleet, and it has become apparent over the last few years that this experience is now coming with an increased cost. Do you think that experience and crew numbers will need a higher level of financial renumeration to attract the crew to match Emirates needs?

With its Global reach Emirates covers the world. It’s multicultural workforce that come from all over the world is a defining element of this. As crew we would like a greater ability to control our ability to make use of this world wide network both through leave, roster selection and post roster release swapping. What do you think you could do to achieve this?

Just my viewpoint though.

PPPPPPP....... your profile location says Ëarth"............. but im not so sure..