PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Going from EK widebody Capt to LCC in Europe. Opinions?
Old 25th Mar 2018, 07:59
PPPPPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Econ101...... yep, totally nailed that one. When it comes to reasoned debate then using the Ad Hominem argument is always a winner. Points for at least doing some research to find an old job advert(how many aircraft do we have?), and asking for a shibboleth in the hopes of catching me out.

Well played indeed sir with your cast iron argument that since I like my job I must not be an Emirates pilot.

Dubaigong. Since Ad Hominem arguments appear to be the only answer you all have to someone who mearly states that he likes the job I’ll reply with like for like.

You’ve posted 113 times on the Flydubai jobs thread and only 6 times on the Emirates jobs thread so who exactly do you work for, as if its Flydubai then one should maybe ask about the interest you have in a EK vs EURO LOCO thread?(I’m guessing you have friends here and are therefore showing an interest which I’m fine with)

Of course going back to the original point, I simply decided to add my thoughts to the thread having worked both LOCO and EK. Apparently my opinions arn’t valid?

“and leave the right to EVERYBODY to voice his/her opinion on this PUBLIC forum”
Dubaigong, solo landing thread
10-2-2018

Econ101, if you’re going to quote someone, at least give them the attribute. I’m sure Donald Rumsfeld would appreciate the nod if you’re going to quote his known unknowns line.