PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyCommands at EasyJet!!!
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2003, 22:10
Mentaleena

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Below is TODAY's easyjet email:

Funny thing is, they've had my details for over a year.
I meet ALL of EVERYTHING, but somehow they have not "found a way" to ask me to come for a chat.
The system must be really creaking to a halt in recruitment, but I don't care, I've got a good job, I just let them send stuff and I have a laugh at their complete and utter inefficiency/incompetence!

To$$ers.

............................................................ ..........................................

* Are you a Direct Entry Captain immediately available or at short notice (4 weeks or less)?
* Are you currently rated (with command experience) on a jet over 45 tonnes?
* Do you have 3,000 factorised hours TT and at least 500 factorised hours in command on jets over 45 tonnes?

If you have answered yes to ALL of the above questions then we could offer you an immediate assessment and start date if successful.

If you are interested, please email you name, current aircraft type and total hours ONLY to [email protected]

Please be advised that we cannot respond to any email received that doesn't fit ALL of the above criteria. I you do not meet these requirements but have recently submitted an application, don't worry, we hope to be able to contact you soon!

We look forward to hearing from you!

The Flight Operations Recruitment Team