PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK 25/3 Pilot forum Agenda .pdf
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2018, 04:38
CNJB777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Seaman Staynes why didn't you ASK some more seriously Non Ridiculous questions at that forum then? It was a very poorly attended Forum, and at the time the Head of accommodations was addressing us and I prophetically enquired about the Garage Ports in MS was inadequate as opposed to Meydan Heights where the company had to install new Closed in Garage ports and I asked this while living in Semmer Villas. This was early 2017 and I had no clue we were going to be forced out later that year. The meeting was coming to a close and after asking the Head of Accommodations about the situation in Semmer Villas assuring me that we're good for at least another 2-3 years, I decided to press him on another "Accommodation" issue that I believed to be pertinent, which believe it or NOT I'm now in Meydan South and face the same ISSUE that you so easily disregard. A car is for some the most expensive purchase we would ever buy in Dubai and seeing that they did it for Meydan Heights, I thought it fair that MS would get the same treatment. Remember I did this while living in Semmer and NOT knowing what my fate had in store only a few months later while being assured that will NOT BE The Case!. So I ask YOU SIR, What exactly was YOUR earth shattering questions that day again? I forgot!!!!