PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emery Riddle School opinions
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2018, 20:42
Flightguy02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bafanguy
Lots of other college programs if you want to go that way. ERAU is a big name but plenty of other US universities can offer you the same thing:

make a difference in tomorrow?s professionals.[/url]
Thanks for the link.

I found also other university with flight programs like: San Josè state university, or Purdue, or North Dakota, and many others.. I was thinking about ERAU Daytona beach since it looked more interesting, also for the location, I wouldn't go in North Dakota.... but if with that degree I can work neither in USA and Europe it would be a waste of time and money...

Anyway, if you are pilots in USA. Can I ask you what is approx. a salary for a regional airline pilot there? Because in Europe if you work for Ryanair, or easy jet the F/O pay is about 3.000-5.000 Euros per month, I don't know it exaclyt but is aprox like that. And this is an very good pay here. I've heard that pay for regional airlines in USA are about 20.000 USD per year, if it is true in USA would be a very bad salary....

Europea schools CAE, L3 (CTC) or European flight Academy are nice since they you can apply directly for an airline, and having a real job. Price is high but you pay for something.

Another option could be the Emirates flight academy in Dubai, I've seen that they have just opened it, seems interesting but I tried to send one email but didn't get any answer.

Last edited by Flightguy02; 12th Mar 2018 at 20:55.